Wednesday, September 13, 2006

‘ta luego, BsAs

After 8 months in South America, it’s time to hop continents. I’m on the redeye tonight back home to San Francisco. I’ll be there for one night, one night only, and then I catch a redeye to Beijing, leaving SFO at 8 AM. I’ll be in Asia for 3 months filming with ‘la plata’ before meeting my globtrans mates in India. It’ll be a long couple of days coming up, but it’s all worth it to send you the very best the world has to offer through a quarter of the eyes of Global Transmission.

It’s my last hour here in Buenos Aires and I’m not sure when I’ll be back. Somehow I always end up back here quicker than I originally thought, so rather than get sentimental, I’ll just say “ta luego”, and see you all soon.

BsAs sunset


My final shot of Buenos Aires, an Ernesto “Che” Guevara mural in San Telmo.


ps. Dónde está Ché Pelotas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home